Who loves Halloween?
But I find that typical Halloween snacks are pretty unhealthy and overloaded with sugar and transfats. That’s why I have decided to do a round-up post of 15 healthier recipes that you’re going to love. I’ve picked some savoury, some sweet and a really exciting cocktail recipe.
All of the recipes include fruit or veg and in my eyes that makes them healthy!
I hope you like these healthy vegan Halloween recipes as much as I do!
1. lentil & Olive Stuffed Peppers– The Healthy Beard
2. Witchy Guacamole Dip– Fork & Beans
3. Spooky Black Bean Hummus– Fat Free Vegan
4. Stuffed Mushroom Eyeballs– Vegan Yack Attack
5. Carrot Witch Fingers– Mom On Time Out
Oh my gosh these are freaking me out so much! But I think they look cool.
There are an option to make them from all natural ingredients or use coloured gels.
6. Frankenstein Avo Toast– Vegan Chow Down
7. Halloween Salad– Wasgoku Guide
And while you’re at it, why not use your purple cabbage to make this amazing…
8. Colour Changing Cocktail– Beauty at Brunch
9. Rawwwr Spooky Energy Balls– Madeline Shaw
10. Bloody Raspberry Choc Cups– Elephantastic Vegan
11. Silly Apple Bites– Fork & Beans
12. Chocolate Caramel Apples– Irish Vegan Life
13. Frankenstein Kiwi Heads – Two Healthy Kitchens
14. Apricot Jack-O-lanterns– Cook the Story
15. Raw Head Halloween Cookies– Eat Good 4 Life
Bonus- my pumpkin spice oat cakes