DITCH THE DIET AND NOURISH YOUR LIFE
FINDING A HEALTHY BALANCE WITH FOOD in 2020
6-week Online Course with live weekly Zoom calls
Starts 6th July 2020
Do you CURRENTLY feel …
- like you want to eat healthily but can’t stand to go on another diet?
- embarassed about what you eat (and even eat in secret)?
- like the scales determine how good you feel?
IMAGINE FEELING …
- delighted that making healthy food choices is easy and enjoyable
- FREEDOM from food guilt and worries
- able to trust your body and trust yourself around food
Are you ready to find a healthy balance with food?
Dieting is totally exhausting- both mentally and physically
Wouldn’t it be nice if you could discover a healthy way of eating
that’s right for your body and your lifestyle?
that doesn’t involve counting calories/ syns,?
that doesn’t leave you feeling crazy and obsessed with food?
Oh wait – YOU CAN!
I’m Dr. Rachel Evans PhD, a specialist in the psychology of eating who helps women to break up with their diet rules and fall in love with their life.
I haven’t always had it together around food, I remember a time when food was on my mind from the moment I woke up until the moment I went to sleep; it took over my whole life and I couldn’t see a way out. What had started as a diet and quest to get healthy turned into an eating disorder; being super strict with what I ate, followed by huge binges!
Let me use my experience, academic knowledge, and therapetuic skills to help you avoid my mistakes and show you step-by-step how to build a healthy relationship with food.
What is the Finding Balance with Food course?
During this 6-week guided online course you will learn step-by-step how to rewrite your story around food, body image and your future.
This is a hollistic course, which focuses on creating change through
your conscious mind
your subconscious mind and
food and nutrition
You will recieve weekly content videos to broaden your understanding.
A weekly group call (via Zoom) to dig deeper.
Daily support within a private facebook group.
In 6 weeks, we’ll cover
Your Food Stories
- Introduction questionnaire and goal setting
- Group Rapid Transformational Therapy hypnosis session
- Use your conscious and subconscious mind to explore your food stories
- Begin to rewire your beliefs
- Boost your motivation to make permentant changes to how you eat!
Nutrition for Physical &
- Escape the restrict-binge cycle
- Make 1 small change to boost your mood and energy
- Change your mindset so that you never fall off the wagon again
- Understand your cravings and implement new strategies to avoid them
- Be inspired by snack ideas and yummy healthy recipes
- Become connected to your body again and trust it to guide your food choices
- Learn to recognise and respect your hunger signals and satiety cues
- Easily encoporate eating with awareness into your daily life
- Enjoy multi-sensory chocolate recipes
- Mindful eating recording to list to any time
Navigating Feelings & Emotions without Turning to Food
- Get clear on what is causing your emotional eating
- Build your emotional coping tool kit so you no longer use food
- Connect your mind, body and soul.
BONUS FREE copy of Overcome Emotional Eating Workbook (£29.99) for immediate download when you sign up to the course
Self-compassion & Body acceptance
- Feel relief and love as you stop the harsh self-criticisms and self-judgment
- Freeing exercises surrounding self-acceptance and kindness
- Building an action plan to keep on loving yourself
Planning for success
& VIRTUAL Party
- Solidify your new healthy eating habits
- Feel confident that you can recover from setbacks without guilt
- Strengthen your support system with your new friends from the workshop
Most importantly, you’ll feel more free around food as we celebrate the end of the course and all of your achievements.
Each week there will be a 20-40 minute video for you to watch and a 1 hour Live Zoom call (replay available).
Content videos: release dates
- 6th June – Introduction. Identifying your food stories and habits
- 13th June – Nutrition for physical & mental health
- 20th June – Hunger, satisfaction & mindful eating
- 27th June – Navigating feelings and emotions without turning to food
- 4th July – Self-compassion and body acceptance
- 11th July – Planning for success
Live calls: The time and dates will be agreed by all members of the group. Finalized by 1st June.
Location: Online – via Vimeo and Zoom
The live sessions provide a safe space for you to
- voice your struggles and feel heard
- get personalised support and accelorate breakthroughs
- meet other like-minded individuals on their wellness journey
You will receive pdf. worksheets, guided meditations, suggested reading and podcasts.
ARE YOU READy TO
- put yourself first?
- make permenent mind-set shifts?
- EAT LIKE A NORMAL PERSON?
- live a nourishing life?
Are you ready to experience freedom from food?
GREAT RESULTS FOR PREVIOUS COURSE PARTICIPANTS
I thought that “If I stop dieting I will gain weight because if I stop dieting I will be out of control”.
Being able to challenge these and tell myself I am more educated in this and can trust my own choices has been freeing Ally C.
After 6 weeks Ally stopped calorie counting (something that seemed very scary in week 2) and ditched the diet for good.
She shared these posts on instagram stories
Nutrition is about choice and not denial.
SIGN UP NOW IF YOU’RE SERIOUS ABOUT IMPROVING YOUR LIFE THROUGH THE WAY YOU THINK AND FEEL ABOUT FOOD, AND THE FOOD YOU EAT
(we’re going to be working together, learning and growing for 12 hours on the Finding Balance with Food Course + you have access to me between sessions in our private facebook group)
SIGN UP NOW IF YOU'RE SERIOUS ABOUT IMPROVING YOUR LIFE THROUGH THE WAY YOU THINK AND FEEL ABOUT FOOD, AND THE FOOD YOU EAT
Commonly asked questions