OVERCOME EMOTIONAL EATING
Are you fed up of being stuck in a vicious cycle of emotional eating?
Do you want to develop a better relationship with food, yourself and your body leaving no room for emotional eating?
You will learn:
- why you use food to deal with your emotions
- why you’re stuck in a cycle of emotional eating
- how to develop new habits that allow you to thrive
- how to break the negative cycle with
– a proven approach to reduce cravings
– strategies to cope when cravings strike
- how to make time for yourself as a priority
3 .pdf e-books with 72 pages of content!
I HADN’T KNOWN WHAT RESULTS TO EXPECT (IF, ANY) BUT, IT’S FELT LIKE I’VE HAD A FRESH START WITH FOOD AND DRINK. I TAKE GREATER RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE FOODS I EAT NOW, AND FEEL AS THOUGH I DECIDE WHAT I WILL OR WON’T EAT. MORE OFTEN NOW I CALL THE SHOTS, I TAKE THE TIME TO THINK ABOUT WHY I WANT TO EAT (IS IT BECAUSE I’M HUNGRY?), AND I STOP MYSELF FROM EATING ON AUTOPILOT WITHOUT REGISTERING AND ENJOYING THE FOOD. THE BIGGEST CHANGES HAVE BEEN THAT I’M NOW TRYING NEW HEALTHY FOODS AND ONLY DRINKING ALCOHOL 2 NIGHTS A WEEK.Hayley Godbehere