OVERCOME EMOTIONAL EATING
Are you fed up of being stuck in a vicious cycle of emotional eating?
Do you want to develop a better relationship with food, yourself and your body leaving no room for emotional eating?
You will learn:
- why you use food to deal with your emotions
- why you’re stuck in a cycle of emotional eating
- how to develop new habits that allow you to thrive
- how to break the negative cycle with
– a proven approach to reduce cravings
– strategies to cope when cravings strike
- how to make time for yourself as a priority
3 .pdf e-books with 72 pages of content!
By clicking the BUY NOW button below the order will be processed through Send Owl and PayPal.
To order directly please fill out the contact form.
I HADN’T KNOWN WHAT RESULTS TO EXPECT (IF, ANY) BUT, IT’S FELT LIKE I’VE HAD A FRESH START WITH FOOD AND DRINK. I TAKE GREATER RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE FOODS I EAT NOW, AND FEEL AS THOUGH I DECIDE WHAT I WILL OR WON’T EAT. MORE OFTEN NOW I CALL THE SHOTS, I TAKE THE TIME TO THINK ABOUT WHY I WANT TO EAT (IS IT BECAUSE I’M HUNGRY?), AND I STOP MYSELF FROM EATING ON AUTOPILOT WITHOUT REGISTERING AND ENJOYING THE FOOD. THE BIGGEST CHANGES HAVE BEEN THAT I’M NOW TRYING NEW HEALTHY FOODS AND ONLY DRINKING ALCOHOL 2 NIGHTS A WEEK.Hayley Godbehere