This is the privacy notice of ReWellbeing Ldt trading as Healthy & Psyched. In this document, “we”, “our”, or “us” refer to ReWellbeing Limited. We are company number 10872153 registered in England. Our registered office information can be found via Companies House England.
Please note, we do not sell products or provide services for purchase by children, nor do we market to children. If you are under 18, you may use our website only with consent from a parent or guardian
1. Your Privacy
At Healthy & Psyched, we are committed to maintaining visitors’ trust and confidence of our website.
2. Collection and Use of Personal Information
In general, you can browse the Healthy & Psyched website without giving us any personal information. We use several products, such as Google Analytics, in our legitimate interest to analyse traffic to our website in order to understand our visitors’ needs and to continually improve our site for them. These products collect only anonymous, aggregate statistics.
There are some services on our website that require you to be registered. We will only collect the minimum amount of information necessary for us to fulfill our obligation to you. We may collect:
- A name and an email address so we can deliver our newsletter to you – you would be affirmatively consenting to this by providing this information to us in our contact forms.
- Billing information including name, address and credit card information so that we can process payment to deliver our products or services to you under our contractual obligation.
- A name and an email address if you complete our contact form with a question, so that we can reply to you under our contractual obligation.
- A name, an email address and postal address may be required if you win a prize draw or competition so that we can send you the prize.
Please note that the information above (“Personal Data”) that you are giving to us is voluntarily, and by providing this information to us you are giving consent for us to use, collect and process this Personal Data. You are welcome to opt-out or request for us to delete your Personal Data at any point by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you choose not to provide us with certain Personal Data, you may not be able to participate in certain aspects of our Website or Content.
We will never sell, rent or trade email lists with other companies and businesses for marketing purposes.
3. Diclosures of your personal information
We may have to share your personal data with the parties set out below for the purposes set out in the table in section 2 above:
- Service providers who provide IT and system administration services (e.g. Mailer Lite, Send Owl, PayPal).
- Professional advisers including lawyers, bankers, auditors and insurers who provide consultancy, banking, legal, insurance and accounting services.
- HM Revenue & Customs, regulators and other authorities based in the United Kingdom and other relevant jurisdictions who require reporting of processing activities in certain circumstances.
- Virtual assistants we employ to help manage systems within our business.
We require all third parties to whom we transfer your data to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law. We only allow such third parties to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
A cookie allows us to track how visitors use our website. A cookie cannot give us access to your computer or to information beyond what you provide us. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies; consult your browser’s manual or online help if you want information on restricting or disabling the browser’s handling of cookies. If you disable cookies, you can still view the publicly available information on our website. If you are using a shared computer and you have cookies turned on, be sure to log off when you finish.
5. Links to Other Web Sites
6. Retention period for personal data
Except as otherwise mentioned in this privacy notice, we keep your personal information only for as long as required by us:
- to provide you with the services you have requested;
- to comply with other law, including for the period demanded by our tax authorities;
- to support a claim or defence in court.
7. Compliance with the law
8. Access to Your Personal Information
You are entitled to access the personal information that we hold on you. You have the right to:
- Request information about how your Personal Data is being used and request a copy of what Personal Data we use.
- Restrict processing if you think the Personal Data is not accurate, unlawful, or no longer needed.
- Rectify or erase Personal Data and receive confirmation of the rectification or erasure. (You have the “right to be forgotten”).
- Withdraw your consent at any time to the processing of your Personal Data.
- Lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority if you feel we are using your Personal Data unlawfully.
- Receive Personal Data portability and transference to another controller without our hinderance.
- Object to our use of your Personal Data.
- Not be subject to an automated decision based solely on automatic processing, including profiling, which legally or significantly affects you.
Please email your request to email@example.com. An administrative fee may be payable.
Updating Your Personal Information and Unsubscribing
You can unsubscribe to our newsletter at any time, by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any of our newsletter emails or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like to update your data or request that it is deleted in relation to any other services or products that we provide then please email email@example.com.
9. How you can complain