Who loves Halloween?
But I find that typical Halloween snacks are pretty unhealthy and overloaded with sugar and transfats. That’s why I have decided to do a round-up post of 15 healthier recipes that you’re going to love. I’ve picked some savoury, some sweet and a really exciting cocktail recipe.
All of the recipes include fruit or veg and in my eyes that makes them healthy!
I hope you like these healthy vegan Halloween recipes as much as I do!
1. lentil & Olive Stuffed Peppers– The Healthy Beard
2. Witchy Guacamole Dip– Fork & Beans
3. Stuffed Mushroom Eyeballs– Vegan Yack Attack
4. Carrot Witch Fingers– Mom On Time Out
5. Monster Avo Toast Avo Toast – Healthy & Psyched
6. Halloween Salad– Wasgoku Guide
7. Skeleton Veggie Platter – Forks and Beans
8. Bloody Raspberry Choc Cups– Elephantastic Vegan
9. Silly Apple Bites– Fork & Beans
10. Frankenstein Kiwi Heads – Two Healthy Kitchens
11. Boo-Nanas– The Veggie Gal
12. Apricot Jack-O-lanterns– Cook the Story
13. Colour Changing Cocktail– Beauty at Brunch
14. Rawwwr Spooky Energy Balls – Madeline Shaw
15. Dracula’s Love Potion – Delightful Vegans
Related posts: pumpkin spice oat cakes
Pin it – 15 Healthy Vegan Halloween Recipes