STOP whatever you’re doing RIGHT NOW and make this magical corn (a.k.a the best sweetcorn you’ll ever taste!).
It’s super simple with only 3 ingredients and will revolutionize you meal or snack time.
I actually love to eat this as an afternoon snack. It’s so warm and satisfying. It reminds me of when my sister and I used to go shopping in Nottingham and buy a cup of cooked sweetcorn called ‘Magic corn’ from a guy with a little stall. That was covered in butter, salt and god knows what but my version is a lot healthier. I thought I better call it Magical Corn so I don’t rip off their name!!
It might just look like your average messy bowl of sweetcorn, but I can assure you it’s so much more.
1 of your 5-a-day
- 1 cup frozen sweetcorn
- 1/4 tsp bullion stock powder
- 1/2 tbsp nutritional yeast with B12
- Place the sweetcorn in a microwaveable dish and cover with some cling film or a plate.
- Microwave for 1 minute, shake it and microwave for a further minute.
- Once it’s done stir in the stock powder and nutritional yeast then it’s ready to be eaten.
Did you know….
You can buy nutritional yeast with added vitamin B12! If you’re vegan I’d definitely recommend you buy it because it is hard to find many vegan friendly sources of B12.